Simple Chat Engine Using HTML5(Server Sent Events) And PHP | Web and mobile development tutorials.
This has very inconsistent results.
- We choose a new color with the context. Once you call the notify method on that Event object, each function you attached to that Event will be ran.
- The next step is to perform our logic upon loading the page.
- I chose a watermelon duck.
DESCRIPTION: We simply color the div background and set a border, to simulate the appearance of a button. The constructor function sets up five Event objects.
Let's give our user some color choices. The addClick function needs to be updated to record the chosen size when the user clicks. You're actually seeing how the EventDispatcher works!
This will allow us to paint as the mouse is moved across the screen. It will be much easier to help you!
- HTML5 is still new and some browsers pssst
- Prepare HTML5 Canvas: Markup
- The addClick function needs to be updated to record the chosen size when the user clicks.